Get your questions answered
- QPage is an AI-powered ATS and HRM SaaS that is designed to streamline recruitment process and human resources management by offering variety of automation services and assessments.
- Tech startups, developing startups and SME’s are the main users of our services, although any type of company from a sole proprietor to public corporations can use our services and there is no barrier to entry, to develop their recruitment process, by using our predefined templates and automation services, to get around the headaches of recruitment and find the best candidates for their business as fast as possible.
- We are providing a huge variety of services even in our starter free plan such as Unlimited User, Unlimited Job vacancy Openings, Candidate Pool, People Page, Org. Chart, Auto Job Description, Auto Shortlisting, Inside email service, Free Job Boards, On-Boarding Module and many more. To see the complete list of our features please refer to our [Feature Link] page.
4 types of plans to be offered to our lovely our users.
- The starter plan is free and can get you started on your recruitment process with just a few click.
- A lifelong platinum plan subscription with all future developments for only first 100 subscriptions
- There are also our Golden and Platinum plans which you can see their details here [Price plan link]
- You have 3 ways for sign in or create an account. You can sign up by email, google account or LinkedIn account. For more information you can click here.
In your dashboard go to the People section and click on Add Colleague. There you can upload the person’s resume, input their name, email and contact number and send them an invitation to join your company panel. If the person you’re inviting is going to be Admin, by checking the “Is Admin?” box you can give them an admin role from the beginning.
- Click on Setting and go to Access Control section. In there you edit and assign the needed role of any people in your company based on their required level of access. For more information you can go to our help center an read more about account management here
- In the main panel click on Jobs on the left toolbar and click on Create a Job. In this section you can start creating your required job by inputting and selecting the general information of your job. You can choose your industry, job title, job function, etc. from the drop-down lists. There are more than 500 predefined job titles available with ready to use description template of the role, its responsibilities and requirements. You can also edit these as you see fit in the description section. Below Description you can enter the employment type and offered salary. For more information about how to properly create a job you can refer to our help center here
You can setup different types of assessment kits based on your requirements. There are lots of predefined assessment templates available for you, and we are committed to add new assessment questioners gradually, or you can create your own customized kit. There are 3 types of questions you can use and define which sections are mandatory for the applicant to fill. For more information please click here
- When posting a job, if you choose the Auto Shortlisting function, our system automatically matches your chosen criteria to uploaded resumes. Our AI-powered algorithms go through the resumes and select the best ones for you. For more detailed information you can click here
- All candidate’s resumes and profiles which has added into the system are stored in Candidate Pool for later actions. For more information about candidature pool you can click here
You can add a candidate by uploading resume or filling the form fields by your own or push the search button and get redirected to the “Global Search”, an advanced search engine that will suggest the candidates from your own talent pool and QPage universal talent pool in Golden or Platinum version.
When somebody applies for job or fill out an assessment, you will be notified automatically via email in which you can directly go the assessment result and take the next steps in the recruitment process.
Human Resource Management
- People board is the place for managing the employee of the company either current employees, recruiters, admin and line managers and/or new joiners and external experts and recruiters. The board give the ability to easily map your organizational chart, on-board new joiners and creating/managing tribes inside the company to ease communication and increase engagement.
To create a mission, go to “People” page and click on “On-boarding”. There you have to create a “Task” first for your new joiner or you can use the predefined ones. After that you can click on “Create Mission” button, set the name of the mission and select the assignee and ten select tasks from previous step.