- QPage is a Social Sourcing/Recruiting platform powered by AI and ML.
- We are democratizing Recruitment by enabling networks and communities to be a long-term source of verified candidates.
- QPage offers plenty of handful features and automation to help you build a sophisticated recruiting strategy such as mapping candidate journey, affiliate recruiting, referral recruiting, passive candidate's drip campaigning, assessments and Video Interview tools designed to streamline your recruiting and selection process.
- From startups to SME’s and Corporate are among QPage main users, although it mostly designed for busy founders and recruiters either aim to build a long-term low cost, performance based sourcing and recruiting channel to cherry pick the next game changer or recruit at scale.
- QPage is creating a new category and directly competing with profile stalking, social media shoutouts and paper-ads on wallboards.
- Our difference is to make that manual works digitalized, automated and efficient while connecting every single data point into account to ease decision making process.
- QPage is a perfect solution once you are sick of pouring money on short-term recruiting strategies and looking for an efficient, long-term and performance based recruiting channels.
QPage does not charge you for number of users to provide a real collaborative recruiting experience. We only charge based on the number of pipelines per month, while there is some restriction on some features such as psychometric assessments.
QPage is a more modern, data-driven and performance tracking solution for sourcing and recruiting, enabling the network and communities around you, while simplifying the sourcing/recruiting process.
- Social recruiting is using social intelligence on sourcing and verifying candidates. That can be done by defining an affiliate program and referrals and building your network and community within your workspace.
To create an affiliate program, you need to go into affiliate module on your left side bar, click on the setting and start design reward system, brackets, invite the community or set up your affiliate recruiting page next.
- You have 3 ways for sign in or create an account. You can sign up either by email, google account or LinkedIn account. For more information you can click here.
Go to the People module on the left side bar and click on Add Colleague. There you can upload a resume either by pdf or csv, check down name, email, contact number and confirm to send them an invitation to join your workspace. If the person you’re inviting is going to be an Admin, by checking the “Is Admin?” box you can give them an admin access from the beginning.
How to start recruiting?
- Click on Jobs module on the left side bar and click on Create a Job. In this section you can start designing your vacancy by selecting or writing required parts. Check here for more information.
You can choose among different types of assessment kits or write it by yourself. There are plenty of predefined assessment templates available, and we are committed to add new assessments as time goes by.
- When posting a job, if you choose the Auto Shortlisting function, our system automatically matches your chosen criteria to uploaded resumes. Our AI-powered algorithms go through the resumes and select the best ones for you. For more detailed information you can click here
- You can check active applicants our sourced candidates in the pipeline or find them via the search bar. However, you can passive candidates or unassigned candidates in your candidate pool module on the left side bar.
Yes, you can add candidates by uploading resume either one by one or by bulk.
When somebody applies for job or fill out an assessment, you will be notified automatically via an email or notification in which you can directly go the assessment result and take the next steps in the recruitment process.
- Note: You can change your preference on Notification Center.