- The finance department plans, organizes, leads, control and monitors the activities of the two programs: accounting and revenue management. Developing and implementing efficient and effective financial policies, planning and reporting systems that assure the company's long-term fiscal health.
- The role is to securing revenue by verifying and posting receipts, resolving discrepancies, customer service, and extensive follow-up.
- Negotiation with customers
- Securing company revenue
- Participate in the recruitment process
- Monitoring and Oversee financial data
- Provide prospective customers with credit application, review references, run Experian report when necessary, verify tax status, set terms and credit limits based on references and information gathered from Sales Rep.
- Establish credit terms for new customer, request Sales Rep input to determiine best terms for account.
- Use accounting software to process and accurately code a high volume of invoices
- Mail out payments accurately and timely
- Ensure invoices are approved and scheduled for payment
- Make collection calls and respond to billing inquiries
- Send billing statements to outstanding customers
- Conduct adhoc account analysis and research
- Accurately perform account reconciliations in a timely manner
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or related field
- Experienced with MS Office suite, specifically Excel
- Previous experience with AR/AP in a high-volume environment
- Strong attention to detail with a dedication to accuracy
- Self-starter, motivated, proactive, and enjoys working in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and Energetic weekly team bonding events
Post the Job Now