- To build an effective long-term relationship with the customers and perform sets of sales activities to help the organization run effectively, efficiently, and in support of business strategies and objectives.
- To build collaborative relationships with clients and assisting them on provided solutions
- Client direct communication
- Using external resources
- Educate customers and teams on our values
- To achieve sales revenue targets
- Provide recommendations based on a customer's business needs and usage patterns
- Serve as the voice of our top customers and collect feedback to drive continuous improvement across all areas of the product
- Build a strong sales pipeline while slaying quarterly and annual sales targets
- Work closely with Sales, Marketing and Product teams to ensure sales effectiveness
- Bachelor or master's degree in sales, communications, or similar area
- +3 years of experience in enterprise sales or account management
- Problem solving skills, a great attitude, and a fighting spirit
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to gather, track, and analyze large amounts of data.
- Flexibility and powerful problem-solving skills.
- Outstanding active listening abilities.
- Capability to make agreement and collaborate with others within the company and externally.
- Knowledge of consumer behaviors and industry trends.
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and Energetic weekly team bonding events
Post the Job Now