- The primary functions of an operations department include the design and management of products, services and processes. In addition, the operations department evaluates and allocates resources to effectively deliver products and services. Management of supply chains is also an essential function of an operations department.
- This role is to provide support to the team by handling a broad range of tasks to ensure smooth and productive interactions between the organization and others.
- Planning, scheduling, and promoting office events, including meetings, conferences, interviews, orientations, and training sessions
- Handling office tasks, such as filing, setting up for meetings, and reordering supplies.
- Providing real-time scheduling support by booking appointments and preventing conflicts.
- Making travel arrangements, such as booking flights, cars, and making hotel and restaurant reservations.
- Screening phone calls and routing callers to the appropriate party.
- Generate needed reports, transcribe minutes from meetings, creating presentations, etc.
- Maintaining polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail to ensure seamless and positive experience.
- Associate’s Degree in a related field.
- Prior administrative experience.
- Excellent computer skills, especially typing.
- Attention to detail, proactive and a problem solver.
- Multilingual is a plus and preferred.
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and energetic weekly team bonding events
Post the Job Now