- The primary functions of an operations department include the design and management of products, services and processes. In addition, the operations department evaluates and allocates resources to effectively deliver products and services. Management of supply chains is also an essential function of an operations department.
Managing day-to-day operations of the administrative department and staff members.
Developing, reviewing, and improving administrative systems, policies, and procedures
- Planning, scheduling, and promoting office events, including meetings, conferences, interviews, orientations, and training sessions
- Managing daily administrative operations, department and staff members.
- Developing, reviewing, and improving administrative systems, policies, and procedures.
- Supervising the stock process of necessary supplies.
- Ensuring all equipments are working and maintained properly.
- Budgeting, monitoring spending/expenses and processing payroll process with collaboration of the management team
- Collecting, organizing, storing information and overseeing special projects using administrative platforms.
- Participation in educational opportunities to expand existing skills and learn new ones.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalents in business administration, management, or related field.
- Related experience, such as management or financial reporting, is a plus.
- Exceptional leadership and time and resource management skills.
- Strong problem solving, critical thinking, coaching and ability to plan for and keep track of multiple projects and deadlines.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency with MS Office and administrative tools.
- Familiarity with budgeting, HR, and customer service procedures.
- Eager to expand skills through education opportunities.
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and energetic weekly team bonding events
Post the Job Now