- The primary functions of an operations department include the design and management of products, services and processes. In addition, the operations department evaluates and allocates resources to effectively deliver products and services. Management of supply chains is also an essential function of an operations department.
This role is to provide support and aid to managers and other employees by ensuring that all interactions between the organization and others parties are positive and productive. These professionals may also be referred to as Administrative Coordinators.
- Planning, scheduling, and promoting office events, including meetings, conferences, interviews, orientations, and training sessions
- Handling office tasks, such as filing and reordering supplies.
- Generating reports, presentations, transcribe minutes, setting up for meetings, etc. by efficient use of computers.
- Providing real-time scheduling support by booking appointments and preventing conflicts, routing callers to the appropriate party and greeting and assisting visitors.
- Making travel arrangements, such as booking flights, cars, and making hotel and restaurant reservations.
- Maintain polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
- Associate’s Degree or equivalent in related fields.
- Prior administrative experience
- Excellent computer skills, especially typing and MS Office.
- Hight attention to detail, proactive and good people skills.
- Multilingual is a plus or may be required.
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and energetic weekly team bonding events
Post the Job Now