- To advance the organization by developing algorithms to build models that uncover connections and make better decisions without human intervention.
- An expert accountable for dealing with neural networks, algorithms and related drills to resolve issues in technology or business. To play a crucial role in bridging the gap between actual field and software developers, employees or even scientists.
- Research and test new technologies,
- Collaborating with other stakeholders,
- Monitoring and Oversee company's data.
- Perform statistical analysis,
- Fine-tuning results of the test,
- Train and also retrain methods,
- Focus on frameworks,
- Undertaking machine mastering experiments and test,
- Developing machine learning programs,
- Developing deep learning systems to different use cases depending on the company needs and, implement suited AI/ML algorithms.
- Ability to write code in Java and Python,
- Knowledge on basics of math and probability,
- Good understanding and strong knowledge in algorithms and statistics,
- Appreciation of data modelling, software architecture and data structures and past experience of working in frameworks in last jobs or internships,
- Reasonable social skills,
- Team worker,
- Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or similar courses or fields is beneficial,
- Showed experience of working in Machine Leaning Jobs before is an added advantage.
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity,
- Life insurance for you and your family members,
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home,
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape,
- Fun and energetic weekly team bonding events,
Post the Job Now