- To advance the organization by developing algorithms to build models that uncover connections and make better decisions without human intervention.
- The Analytics Manager is going to work closely with leaders across marketing, sales, and product to support as well as implement high-quality, data-driven decisions. They are going to ensure consistent reporting and data accuracy by designing and creating ideal processes and procedures for analytics employees to go by.
- Lead and develop a team of data analysts,
- Day-to-day decision making upon strategies,
- Hire, training and team performance management,
- Develop strategies for effective data analysis and reporting.
- Understand objectives and business needs,
- Define company wide metrics and appropriate data sources,
- Select configure as well as implement analytics solutions,
- Oversee all analytics functions to fix discrepancies and also make sure quality Extract reports coming from several sources (e.g. operations, IT, client feedback),
- Construct methods to transform raw details into actionable company insights,
- Apply industry expertise to interpret data and boost performance,
- Keep abreast of trends and industry news.
- Higher degree (BSc) in IT, software engineering or similar,
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Statistics, Data Management or perhaps a related field proven expertise as an Analytics Manager or perhaps Data Scientist,
- Strong expertise in information analysis and reporting, business experience is an advantage,
- Experience in market analysis as well as task management,
- Knowledge of Excel, Sql and R, familiarity with business intelligence tools (e.g. Tableau, SAS),
- Excellent correspondence skills,
- Analytical abilities and powerful organizational abilities,
- Attention to detail,
- Problem-solving aptitude.
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and energetic weekly team bonding events
Post the Job Now