- The primary functions of an operations department include the design and management of products, services and processes. In addition, the operations department evaluates and allocates resources to effectively deliver products and services. Management of supply chains is also an essential function of an operations department.
- Care for the animals held at the shelter by feeding and giving them baths, taking them for walks Help in cleaning and sanitizing cages/kennels daily.
- Monitoring an understanding of animal behavior
- Creating training regimes
- Educating others about animals, their behavior, training, and environment
- Checking relevant regulations and standards
- Controlled and observed animals for signs of disease or damage and reported symptoms to the supervisor.
- Assess animals behavior and design paper and online profiles for potential adopters.
- Support the public in claiming lost animals and selecting pets for adoption.
- Managed and recorded expenses, like license, impound board, and adoption.
- Create informative materials for foster pet parents and permanent pet parents.
- Work with other rescue and foster agencies to build and maintain connections.
- High School degree or equivalent.
- A Bachelor’s degree may be asked to work with some animals, like marine life.
- Experience working with animals.
- Understanding of animal care and behavior.
- Excellent presentation, interpersonal, listening, and communication skills.
- Thorough record-keeping abilities.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills.
- You will be required to successfully complete a pre-appointment physical examination.
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and energetic weekly team bonding events
Post the Job Now