- Build an experience for customers which leads to satisfaction. Advocate for customers in company-wide decisions. Assists in company branding in overall.
- As a Call Center Manager you are about to supervise daily operations and personnel aiming for maximum efficiency and cost-effectiveness. You will also ensure that technology is utilized to a maximum and that staff is well-organized and productive. As a excellent call center manager you must be an organized, reliable, and results-driven professional.
- Leading customer satisfaction department
- Day-to-day decision making upon strategies
- Create effective customer service SLAs, procedures, policies, and standards.
- Hire and train new customer service agents.
- Set key performance indicators and incentive plan
- Mapping the customer’s journey and overseen the funnel and bottlenecks
- Develop objectives for the call center’s day-to-day activities
- Conduct effective resource planning to maximize the productivity of resources (people, technology, etc.)
- Collect and analyze call-center statistics (sales rates, costs, customer service metrics, etc.)
- Assume responsibility of budgeting and tracking expenses
- Hire, coach and provide training to personnel to maintain high customer service standards
- Monitor and improve ordering, telephone handling and other procedures
- Evaluate performance with key metrics (accuracy, call-waiting time, etc.)
- Prepare reports for different departments or upper management
- Communicate company goals to associates so every employee understands his or her role
- Conduct periodic surveys of customers and potential customers to ensure quality control
- Over watching and coaching projects and implementation on customer segmentations,..
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business or Communications, MBA is preferred
- 6+ years of experience in telemarketing or an inbound call center environment
- Familiarity with ticketing software systems (MS CRM preferred)
- Excellent communication, management, interpersonal and leadership skills required
- -Ability to work overtime as necessary to meet quotas and guide team
- -English literacy is a key to the job.
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and Energetic weekly team bonding events
Post the Job Now