- Assisting business and facilitate trade whilst providing the necessary infrastructure to encourage the securing, utilization and respect of intellectual property rights
- As a Carpenter you should be a good artisans that construct, erect, set up as well as renovate constructions made of other materials and wood, which range from kitchen cabinets to building frameworks.
- Checking relevant regulations and standards
- Checking quality of materials
- Calibrating and troubleshooting equipment
- Capability to read as well as interpret blueprints.
- Helping supervisors with structural design, layout, planning, and set up.
- Conduct repair work in addition to installation of doors, stairs, cabinets, drywall, windows, along with other fixtures as required.
- Capability to look at the quality of materials and woodwork.
- Capability to operate tools, other equipment, and machines.
- Compliance with neighborhood building codes, safety regulations and health and.
- Provide exceptional customer support.
- Ability to stand for extended periods, pull, climb, and lift heavy items.
- High School diploma.
- Completion of an established apprenticeship or perhaps a minimum of 4 years’ experience as a journey level carpenter.
- Extra certification might be required.
- Great communication skills.
- In good physical shape with excellent hand-eye coordination.
- Ability to do basic mathematics.
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and energetic weekly team bonding events
Post the Job Now