- The primary functions of an operations department include the design and management of products, services and processes. In addition, the operations department evaluates and allocates resources to effectively deliver products and services. Management of supply chains is also an essential function of an operations department.
- Scan items, guarantee that prices are quantities are accurate, and collect payments. Support buyers by describing or suggesting items, answering inquiries, and processing exchanges or returns.
- Direct Contact with customers
- Monitoring and Oversee financial information
- Informing customers on needful information
- Greeting buyers, solving their questions, assist them to locate items, and giving advice or suggestions.
- Conducting scanners, scales, cash registers, and other electronics.
- Balancing the cash register and making reports for credit and debit transactions.
- Receiving payments, guaranteeing all prices and quantities are correct, and proving a receipt to each customer.
- Processing payments and exchanges, resolving objections.
- Bagging or wrapping purchases to assure safe transportation.
- High School degree or equivalent.
- Good knowledge of customer services.
- Capability to handle transactions correctly and responsibly.
- Essential math and computer abilities.
- Eligibility to stand, walk, lift heavy items, and work with other staff in a fast-paced atmosphere to implement the best service.
- Attention to details.
- Helpful, courteous way to resolving the objection
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and Energetic weekly team bonding events
Post the Job Now