- To orchestrate all resources, efforts, and initiation into a single company-wide goal and strategy
- A CEO is the highest-ranking executive at a company. Making major corporate decisions, manage the company's overall resources and operations, and communicate with the board of directors, management of the team, setting business objectives and initiate resources, and corporate operations. Orchestrate whole efforts and initiations to a single company wide strategy
- Making strategic decisions, formulating, implementing and evaluating the current strategies of the firm
- Taking high-level decisions such as expansion, retrenchment, turnaround of the business or product/services.
- Allocation and management of resources in the organization.
- Set company culture and stick to values
- Set standard and continually raise the bar
- Taking reports from its business units heads
- Making high-level decisions about policy and strategy
- Vision articulation
- Taking care of company culture
- Getting the right people on the bus
- Provide inspired leadership company wide.
- Make high-level decisions about policy and strategy.
- Report to the board of directors and keep them informed.
- Develop and implement operational policies and a strategic plan.
- Act as the primary spokesperson for the company.
- Develop the company's culture and overall company vision.
- Help with recruiting new staff members when necessary.
- Create an environment that promotes great performance and positive morale.
- Oversee the company's fiscal activity, including budgeting, reporting, and auditing.
- Work with senior stakeholders, chief financial officer, chief information officer, and other executives.
- Assure all legal and regulatory documents are filed and monitor compliance with laws and regulations.
- Work with the executive board to determine values and mission, and plan for short and long term goals.
- Identify and address problems and opportunities for the company.
- Build alliances and partnerships with other organizations.
- Over see day-to-day operation of the company.
- Work closely with the human resource department to ensure great hiring.
- Master's degree in business or MBA.
- 1-+ years of experience in executive role
- 5+ years of experience in similar role
- Having proven record and accomplishment within tech based statups
- Solid Knowledge of P&L, balance sheet and cash flow management and general finance and budgeting.
- Ability to build consensus and relationships among executives, partners, and the workforce.
- Understanding of human resources and people management.
- Experience with corporate governance.
- Proven negotiation skills.
- Ability to understand new issues quickly and make wise decisions.
- Ability to inspire confidence and create trust.
- Ability to work under pressure, plan personal workload effectively and delegate.
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and energetic weekly team bonding events
Post the Job Now