- Become a part of the bigger picture and get ready to make important contributions to the development of innovative solutions.
- To build a quality and comprehensive error-free technology infrastructure, establish and maintain an effective operational environment with 99.99% run time, and deliver quality, prompt, cost-effective, and reliable technology services to serve the best impossible experience for customers.
- Administration of the company's cloud computing system. This involves managing cloud application designs, cloud approval procedures, and systems needed to handle cloud storage.
- Design and develop new cloud systems
- Research and test new technologies
- Collaborating with other stakeholders
- Due diligence, design, define and develop cloud migration initiative
- Build a well-informed cloud plan and control the adaption method.
- Architect and building scalable, cloud-native applications using core developer services like APIGateway, Lambda, SQS, DynamoDB, and ECS.
- Leverage new technology paradigms (e.g., serverless, containers, micro-services)
- Migrate monolithic applications to micro-services architectures
- Continually assess cloud applications, hardware, and software.
- Produce and design cloud systems.
- Collaborating with IT security to control the company's cloud's privacy.
- React to technical issues in a professional and timely manner.
- Suggestion direction in infrastructure movement techniques including bulk application transfers into the cloud.
- Recognize the top cloud architecture resolutions to reach the strategic requirements of the company.
- Master's degree in Computer Science or related technical field
- Proven track record of successful applications as a software developer, application architect, product manager, CTO, or consultant working with various platforms
- A positive approach and a powerful devotion to delivering quality work.
- Outstanding knowledge of cloud computing technologies and popular computing trends.
- Efficient communication skills.
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and Energetic weekly team bonding events
Post the Job Now