- Become a part of the bigger picture and get ready to make important contributions to the development of innovative solutions.
- To build a quality and comprehensive error-free technology infrastructure, establish and maintain an effective operational environment with 99.99% run time, and deliver quality, prompt, cost-effective, and reliable technology services to serve the best impossible experience for customers.
- Managing system's performance, implementing tech support, evaluating and updating living programs, recognizing and correcting defects, helping data architecture, creating reports, developing in-house software, and mitigating possible risks.
- Research and test new technologies
- Collaborating with other stakeholders
- Working with outside sources and APIs
- Optimizing and maintaining systems
- Oversee codes, specifications, and processes
- Participating in recruiting process
- Participate in design, code, and test inspections throughout the life cycle to identify issues/defects;
- Maintain the quality by raising the standard
- Building a PWA application
- Work on Eclipse IDE, an integrated development environment for building applications of a variety of programming languages including Java, C++, PHP, and others.
- Create design components, develop the codes, and test changes utilizing test-driven development.
- Coding and debugging.
- Planning and testing of computer structures.
- Troubleshooting system bugs..
- Managing database systems.
- Algorithms analysis and development
- Bachelor in Computer Science or Computer Programming
- Strong knowledge and working experience in Agile & traditional Waterfall methodologies
- Experienced with Back-End programing language such as PHP, Node JS, C/C++
- Understand the primary Object-oriented concepts of Java, J2EE, Servest, SOAP, REST, and frameworks including Struts, Spring MVC, and AngularJS.
- Experience in Object-Oriented Analysis and Design, use of standard modeling techniques, design patterns, and UML.
- Familiarity with CI/CD and Kubernetes
- Analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Capacity for learning new technology.
- Excellent communication skills.
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and energetic weekly team bonding events
Post the Job Now