- Drive technical product design development from a user experience, user interface, and usability standpoint
- Design to meet and ease user needs from as UI, displays, or logos to user experience and more.
- To develop and create content for digital media and product descriptions. To produce well-researched and accurate content under tight deadlines. You may need to follow the company editorial style guide. Excellent writing, spelling, and understanding of grammar are essential to the role.
- Define product visual, UX and branding
- Interview, hire and train staff members
- Research and test new technologies
- Monitoring and Oversee company's data
- Cooperating with outside agencies
- Oversee final layouts
- Oversee UI/UX design strategy
- Investigating user experience design specifications for the suite of ours of electronic assets.
- Conceptualizing and developing an extensive UI/UX design strategy for the emblem.
- Creating good quality UX design solutions through wireframes, graphic and visual designs, site maps, storyboards, flow diagrams, along with prototypes.
- Designing UI elements and tools like navigation menus, tabs, search boxes, and widgets for the digital assets of ours.
- Testing UI elements like CTAs, page flows, page designs, page layouts, banners, along with target back links for landing pages.
- Collaborating with the advertising group, along with external and internal designers to make certain the formation and delivery of tailored happenings for the electronic computer user.
- Offering direction and help on the implementation of UX analysis methodologies as well as testing tasks to be able to evaluate and predict operator behavior.
- Adhering to standards in graphic design and typography.
- A Bachelor’s degree along with a minimum of two years’ UI/UX design expertise for electronic services or products.
- A portfolio of commercial UI/UX design work for each mobile platform and web.
- Working understanding of the next software and technologies: Sketch, InVision, Visio, HTML, CSS (SCSS), Android, iOS, Design Systems and Adobe Creative Suite.
- A team player, but tend to work independently as well.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Time-Management and multi-tasking skills, with the capability to prioritize tasks.
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and energetic weekly team bonding events
Post the Job Now