- Build an experience for customers which leads to satisfaction. Advocate for customers in company-wide decisions. Assists in company branding in overall.
- Ensuring that the customers are satisfied. Implement superb customer service by managing and engaging the customer service team, improving loyalty programs, and building customer satisfaction purposes.
- Leading customer satisfaction department
- Day-to-day decision making upon strategies
- Create effective customer service SLAs, procedures, policies, and standards.
- Hire and train new customer service agents.
- Set key performance indicators and incentive plan
- Manage daily operations in the customer service team.
- Answer customer service problems quickly.
- Improve customer satisfaction goals.
- Maintain proper records and documentation of customer service projects and exchanges.
- Evaluate service statistics and provide comprehensive reports.
- Manage the budget of the customer service team.
- Being updated on the newest industry systems and processes.
- A bachelor's in Business Administration or similar area.
- 4+ years' experience in a customer service job.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office and customer service software.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good knowledge of management practices and techniques.
- Outstanding management and interpersonal skills.
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and Energetic weekly team bonding events
Post the Job Now