- To advance the organization by developing algorithms to build models that uncover connections and make better decisions without human intervention.
- Additionally referred to as Entry Clerk, Data Entry Clerks collect information and also record the info into databases. This might include gathering documents from different sources. This might include removing info from these supplies, recording information into databases and storing.
- Research and test new technologies,
- Collaborating with other stakeholders,
- Monitoring and Oversee company's data,
- Managing users and user roles,
- Detecting, announcing, and correcting errors.
- Collecting invoices, statements, reports, personal details, information and documents from workers, various other clients and departments,
- Scanning through info to identify information that is pertinent,
- Fixing errors and organizing the info in a fashion which will enhance swift and correct capturing,
- Building precise spreadsheets,
- Updating and entering information into pertinent databases,
- Ensuring information is backed up,
- Informing related parties about errors encountered,
- Storing hard copies of information in an organized way to optimize retrieval,
- Handling extra responsibilities every so often.
- High school diploma,
- At least 1 year experience in a pertinent area,
- Great command of English,
- Great understanding of MS Office Word and Excel,
- Strong interpersonal along with communication skills,
- Ability to focus for lengthy periods and conduct accurately with proper speed,
- Adopt touch typing skills.
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and energetic weekly team bonding events
Post the Job Now