- The primary function of transportation is the transfer of people, messages and information. It is also needed for rapid movement of troops in case of emergency and finally movement of persons and goods. The political decision of construction and maintenance of roads has resulted in the development of transportation system
- Delivery Driver role undertake various transportation duties, though the aim has one thing in common and that is delivering
- Checking Daily Routes
- Carrying out vehicle maintenance checks.
- Oversee organized travel schedule.
- Checking vehicles to repairs when necessary.
- Driving package delivery vehicle .
- Scheduling maintenance checks.
- Delivering packages to customers during a timely manner.
- Utilizing navigation apps to search out the foremost best route.
- Interacting with customers in a professional and respectful manner.
- Flexibility on time spans and working schedule upon company requirements
- Following transportation and driving rules and regulation
- Valid driver's license.
- Having driving experience.
- Familiarity with local operating area.
- Physical strength and ability to lift up to 70 pounds.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency using navigation Apps and devices.
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and energetic weekly team bonding events
Post the Job Now