- Become a part of the bigger picture and get ready to make important contributions to the development of a cutting-edge solutions.
- To build a quality and comprehensive error-free technology infrastructure, establish and maintain an effective operational environment with 99.99% run time, and deliver quality, prompt, cost-effective, and reliable technology services to serve the best impossible experience for customers.
- You are seasoned cybersecurity experts titled to verify and improve the security system. Your role is to conduct advanced penetration tests, identify any breaches or weaknesses in the security setup.
- Direct contact with clients
- Oversee security network
- Collaborating with other stakeholders
- Checking relevant regulations and standards
- Investigate, analyze, and improve the current security system, network structure in place.
- Plan, implement and maintain possible penetration weaknesses.
- Deploying multiple penetration scenario tests
- Identify, document, and resolve security flaws and breaches.
- Address high-level security required spots
- Review and rate the security network continually
- Set security protocols and standards
- Maintain implementation of GDPR continually
- Compiling penetration test reports
- Suggesting alternate upgrades.
- Earned a degree in Information Technology or Computer Science
- CEH Certification.
- Proven record of experience as a Certified Ethical Hacker
- Solid knowledge of networking systems and security softwares
- Strong knowledge of parameter manipulation, session hijacking, and cross-site scripting
- Having solid technical expertise on routers, firewalls, and servers.
- Stay hands-on
- Ability to map long term improvement strategy plan
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and energetic weekly team bonding events
Post the Job Now