- produce and continually develop quality products at a competitive price while fostering a climate where environmental technologies can thrive. Striving to service our customer with the utmost integrity, and to their complete satisfaction.
- As a Director of Maintenance you are about to oversee as well as lead maintenance procedures and actions in a business. Additionally referred to as Maintenance Supervisors, these experts manage tasks for the fix of offices, landscapes, and buildings. Responsibilities consist of tracking expenses, reporting improvement, and also assigning schedules.
- Monitoring daily operational activities
- Direct Contact with stakeholders
- Hire, training and team performance management
- Planning and managing all repair and installation activities
- Oversee equipment stock
- Supervise as well as lead all operations and maintenance processes.
- The funds for maintenance are overseen and track expenses.
- Maintain all machinery to make certain it is at working standards.
- Develop and implement maintenance procedures.
- Conduct frequent inspections of the facilities to identify and solve issues.
- Plan and manage all installation and repair activities.
- Ensure all department employees adhere to the security policies and procedures.
- Repair cost estimates are evaluated by assign repair schedules.
- Document & prepare maintenance logs and daily progress reports.
- Oversee equipment stock and place orders for new items when needed.
- High School Diploma or maybe equivalent qualification.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Similar area Management is preferred.
- At least of 5 years’ experience in maintenance.; Managerial experience is a plus.
- Sound understanding of the technical abilities of plumbing, carpentry, and electrical methods.
- Acute awareness on facilities, tools and machines.
- Outstanding organizational and leadership capabilities.
- Exceptional communication and social skills.
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and energetic weekly team bonding events
Post the Job Now