- The primary functions of an operations department include the design and management of products, services and processes. In addition, the operations department evaluates and allocates resources to effectively deliver products and services. Management of supply chains is also an essential function of an operations department.
- Reading and revising scripts, helping and motivating and directing actors, and co-working with editors to create the film in its final form.
- Direct contact with actors
- Oversee scripts
- Oversee rehearsals
- Motivating artists to create their best dramatic performance.
- Studying scripts and working on its continued improvement.
- Attending casting sessions and choosing actors.
- Evaluating a script and understanding the story and narrative style.
- Managing rehearsals.
- Recognizing set locations.
- Supervising conflict onset.
- Adhering to a production plan.
- Coordinating with a camera crew, art directors, costume designers, and musical composer to guarantee constant creative execution.
- Helping listing in the marketing and promotion of the film.
- Background directing short films, industry experience and technical expertise.
- Experience managing budgets.
- Confidence and motivational experience.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication and organization skills.
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and Energetic weekly team bonding events
Post the Job Now