- To provide result-oriented advertising and marketing activities designed to meet customer needs. To achieve sustainable business growth through market intelligence, creativity, and strategic vision, and to build an organization that attracts, develops, and retains outstanding people.
- Producing well-written error free copies to engage potential users/customer by increasing open rate..
- Distributing emails through the use of automation software
- Monitoring on the utility of each campaign
- Evaluating previous campaign results to determine areas of strength and weakness.
- Producing well-written copy that is free from errors.
- Co-operating with Graphic Designers to enhance the appearance layout of products.
- Keeping a database of customers who have opted to get our correspondence.
- Distributing emails by automation ways.
- Observing and recording on the utility of each campaign.
- Bachelor or master's degree in Marketing Management, Advertising, Communications, or related area.
- Experience in building high-impact, unique marketing campaigns.
- Database management background, preferably in a related role.
- Knowledge of pertinent automation and performance evaluation software.
- Outstanding project management abilities are specific to marketing.
- Exceptional copywriting and copyediting skills.
- Capability to provide collaboration to create well-crafted content.
- Drive, ingenuity, and gumption.
- Willingness to work extended hours to assure that projects are developed, as required.
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and Energetic weekly team bonding events
Post the Job Now