- Our mission is to ensure the complete satisfaction and well-being of our clients, serving high-performance cosmetics and promoting innovation, maximum efficiency, competitiveness and social responsibility. We aim to be recognized by always trying to reach a compromise between one's beauty and well-being.
- Treats infections and injuries in emergencies. A medical doctors with extensive residency training in an emergency. Duties include medical tests, performing follow-up visits, and creating treatment plans.
- Direct Contact with patient
- Informing patient on needful information
- Checking relevant regulations and standards
- Oversee patient medical history
- Prioritizing calls according to urgency
- Answer emergency and non-emergency calls and document necessary information.
- Reply to any issues and follow-up by coordinating with suitable departments.
- Run and maintain a multi-line telephone console system.
- Answer questions linked to products and deliveries.
- Utilize the radio, telephone, or computer to direct crews and other field units to the proper sites.
- Manage the route and status of field units to prioritize their everyday schedule.
- Manage and renew call logs, call records, and other documentation.
- A high school diploma or similar qualification is needed.
- 1+ years’ experience in a related field.
- Understanding of emergency methods and systems.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Expert in MS Office.
- Capability to work well under pressure.
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and Energetic weekly team bonding events
Post the Job Now