- Providing innovative and responsive engineering services. ... Client Satisfaction - We engage our clients and the communities we serve so that they know us, trust, and value our services. Technical Innovation - We develop better engineering solutions through research and development.
- Inspecting and test tools, analyze plans for development and design, providing up regular reports, and carries out any other required tasks assigned by the supervising engineer.
- Evaluating all related products and processes
- Calibrating and troubleshooting equipment
- Checking relevant regulations and standards
- Attending conferences and participating in other learning and growth opportunities
- Coworking by engineers to design, build, and test solutions to a type of technical obstacles.
- Examining and improving existing designs and models.
- Accompanying research, gathering information, and writing regular reports.
- Utilizing CAD software to improve designs, and performing feedback from Engineers.
- Running tests, diagnostics, and calibrations.
- Inspecting inventory and reordering supplies and technical elements.
- Assessing operations and suggestions for development.
- Attending interviews and participating in other training conferences.
- High school degree or equivalent.
- Associate's Diploma in Engineering Technology or related.
- An appropriate license or certification may be needed.
- A driver's license may be needed.
- Detail-oriented and organizational skills.
- Great customer service skills and time management.
- Capability to collaborate and remain calm in a fast-paced situation.
- Excellent writing and presentation skills.
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and Energetic weekly team bonding events
Post the Job Now