- The primary functions of an operations department include the design and management of products, services and processes. In addition, the operations department evaluates and allocates resources to effectively deliver products and services. Management of supply chains is also an essential function of an operations department.
- Event Coordinators, also referred to as Event Specialists or maybe Event Planners, are accountable for every facet of event planning. The main duties of theirs include choosing venues, determining the price, arranging monitoring client and event services’ approval. They might work for an events company, or perhaps as a contractor.
- Direct Contact with vendors, exhibitors, customers and stakeholders
- Manage all event set-up, tear down and follow-up processes.
- Events Budgetary control
- Identify the client’s expectations and requirements for every event.
- Liaise with vendors, exhibitors, plus stakeholders throughout the event planning system to make sure the products are in order.
- Manage all events set up, tear down and follow-up tasks.
- Maintain the budgets.
- Book venues, photographers, entertainers, and routine speakers.
- Conduct ultimate inspections on the morning of the event to make sure everything adheres to the client’s criteria.
- Assess an event’s general success and distribute findings.
- A minimum of three years’ experience as an event coordinator.
- Well-organized with great multi tasking abilities.
- Great vendor management abilities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Public Relations or hospitality Management is preferred.
- Interpersonal skills and strong communication.
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and Energetic weekly team bonding events
Post the Job Now