- The finance department plans, organizes, leads, control and monitors the activities of the two programs: accounting and revenue management. Developing and implementing efficient and effective financial policies, planning and reporting systems that assure the company's long-term fiscal health.
- Selling different financial products or services to clients. Arranging meetings with clients, recommend proper financial products or services based on clients' financial purposes, and ensure that clients are satisfied with their purchases.
- Monitoring and Oversee financial data
- Risk Analysis Management
- Department budget Management
- Gathering relevant client information to present investment opportunities that align with clients' financial situations.
- Observing market requirements to discover how various changes may affect taxes and client investments.
- Counseling clients on how to apply for mortgages and loans.
- Discussing with clients about their financial obligations and purposes.
- Improving and maintaining long-term relations with clients to promote repeat business and client referrals.
- Advising viable solutions to enhance clients' financial statuses.
- Bachelor or master's degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting, or similar area.
- Proper state license.
- Experience of working as a Financial Services Representative.
- Knowledge of financial law.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office programs.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
- Great communication skills.
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and Energetic weekly team bonding events
Post the Job Now