- The primary functions of an operations department include the design and management of products, services and processes. In addition, the operations department evaluates and allocates resources to effectively deliver products and services. Management of supply chains is also an essential function of an operations department.
- You are about to produce essential front desk supervisory duties including answering phone calls, welcoming customers, and managing the office budget.
- Planning, scheduling, and promoting office events, including meetings, conferences, interviews, orientations, and training sessions
- Welcome visitors and provide them with excellent customer service.
- Assure the front desk is clean, presentable, and provided with all the basic supplies like pens, forms, and paper.
- Answer all customer inquiries and incoming calls.
- Redirect phone calls to the relevant staff and takedown messages.
- Receive all messages and packages, and distribute them to their relevant departments.
- Monitor, order, and forward emails.
- Keep records and data.
- Manage the office budget.
- Develop employee morale and ensure training of Guest Services personnel.
- High school degree or related certificate.
- Previous experience related to providing high level of customer service/experience.
- Excellent knowledge of office administration and necessary bookkeeping methods.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Outstanding organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Sound understanding of MS Office programs.
- Supervisory experience required.
- Must be effective at listening to understanding and clarifying the concerns and issues raised by co-workers and guests.
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and Energetic weekly team bonding events
Post the Job Now