- Providing innovative and responsive engineering services. ... Client Satisfaction - We engage our clients and the communities we serve so that they know us, trust, and value our services. Technical Innovation - We develop better engineering solutions through research and development.
- Researching earth processes, study earth materials, and assess the story of the earth. You should recognize how natural processes influence the earth, how the physical environment is affected by the earth’s materials, and try to find that the chronology of the earth’s materials.
- Evaluating all related products and processes
- Calibrating and troubleshooting equipment
- Checking relevant regulations and standards
- Manage and oversee contractors and their work
- Department budget Management
- Promote new techniques for geological study and data gathering with the least harmful environmental impact.
- Investigate geological, geochemical, and geophysical data obtained by tests and surveys.
- Analyze the relationship between an organization’s projects, and its environmental impact and sustainability.
- Oversee sampling and reports from apprentice geologists and provide purposeful feedback and suggestions.
- Measure seismic, volcanic, electromagnetic, and gravitational activities.
- Design topographical and geological maps.
- Present geological evaluations and help governments and construction companies.
- Discover innovative and modernized techniques of geological work by attending workshops and courses.
- Assure that workers are compliant with health and safety laws.
- Responsibly manage budgets for geological plans.
- Manage frequent training sessions with the team about investigations and data analysis.
- Diploma in Geology or Geoscience (required).
- 2+ years of experience in mining, environmental assessments, land development, and/or land remediation.
- Adaptable to work in various environmental conditions outdoors.
- Outstanding knowledge of geology and geological factors of the specified location.
- Excellent technical ability to design mappings of geological data, and use geological databases and software.
- Excellent communication skills to work with management.
- Working experience in managing and analyzing geological information such as water, soil, and rock data.
- Capability to write detailed reports on data collection and analysis.
- Analytical thinker with great conceptual and research abilities.
- An intuitive and detailed-oriented leader
- Abide by all federal, state, and regional regulations related to geological work.
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and Energetic weekly team bonding events
Post the Job Now