- Provide quality, cost-effective training designed to increase individual and organizational productivity and enrichment. Provide development opportunities that enhance knowledge, develop skills and enrich the organization.
- Assisting and advising students about academic and individual choices. Providing private counseling to students, evaluate the capacity and potential in students, and coordinate with fellow experts on student interests.
- Monitoring students’ attributes and assist them
- Direct contact with parents, academic staff and external partners
- Oversee the development of students
- Conduct individual and group counseling sessions to encourage and support students with academic and vocational growth.
- Assess students’ attributes and support them in achieving their goals.
- Recognize behavioral problems and respond properly to remedy the situation.
- Evaluate the progress of students and highlight the sense of accomplishment.
- Comprehensive evaluations, analyze results and provide purposeful feedback.
- Collaborate with parents, academic staff, and external partners.
- Organize and schedule adjustment programs and internships.
- Perform and facilitate educational and training workshops for academic staff.
- Bachelor's or master degree in Counseling or related.
- 2+ of work experience as a counselor in an educational environment.
- Analytical thinker with great problem-solving and conflict-resolution skills.
- A motivational manager who displays sound judgment and detail-oriented.
- Excellent time-management skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Perceptive intuition and decision-making abilities.
- Intermediate IT skills.
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and Energetic weekly team bonding events
Post the Job Now