- The primary functions of an operations department include the design and management of products, services and processes. In addition, the operations department evaluates and allocates resources to effectively deliver products and services. Management of supply chains is also an essential function of an operations department.
- To manage motorized machines like bulldozers and cranes, as well as non-motorized machines like dump boxes and filled buckets. The alternate titles for this position include the operator of equipment and the Heavy Machine Operator.
- Oversee the Heavy Equipment
- Ensuring Heavy Equipment safety
- Requesting and Oversee PPE safety equipment
- Maneuvering of motorized heavy machinery to ensure correct removal and positioning of materials.
- Loading and unloading of rocks, rubble and other heavy machinery materials.
- Observation of the health codes stipulated at all times.
- Communicate with coworkers to explain project requirements, as needed.
- Report the injuries and other incidents to the line manager.
- Advising the line manager of the necessary updates, repairs and replacements.
- Helping coworkers to ensure that the site is clean and organized at the end of each shift.
- Suggestions to refine the process and increase performance.
- High school diploma or equivalent degree.
- Previous experience in the use of a range of heavy machinery.
- Able to lift up to 25 kilos.
- Great vision or use of the prescribed lens.
- Outstanding physical agility and hand-eye coordination.
- A good knowledge of the applicable health guidelines.
- Ability to choose and follow direction.
- Sharp decision-making skills, notably under pressure.
- As required, the ability to work extended hours.
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and Energetic weekly team bonding events
Post the Job Now