- The primary functions of an operations department include the design and management of products, services and processes. In addition, the operations department evaluates and allocates resources to effectively deliver products and services. Management of supply chains is also an essential function of an operations department.
- Checking in the hotel guests & handling the check-out process as well. Performing administrative duties, including bookings.
- Direct Contact with customers
- Monitoring and Oversee financial information
- Informing guests on needful information
- Receive and manage the reservations made online and by phone.
- Verifying the payment methods during check-in process.
- Assign rooms to visitors and tell them of any special offers provided by the hotel.
- Provide guests with info about the facilities.
- Organize transport for guests per the request.
- Keep a list of attractions which might be of interest to visitors.
- Serve as a host/hostess in the conferences and make sure that all relevant preparations are handled for the events provided by the hotel.
- High school qualification or perhaps equivalent.
- Previous related experience is a plus.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Professional and well-presented look.
- Competent with Microsoft Office.
- Capable to learn during the employment.
- Great customer support skills.
- Able to handle flexible hours.
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and Energetic weekly team bonding events
Post the Job Now