- Research, test, develop, deploy and maintain visual elements of product/service that users interact within a web application. Require a close communication with back-end development to provide a seamless and joyful experience.
- As a developer in the team you will be working on the design and development of services from the ground up. You’ll have a sound understanding of computer science fundamentals and practical industry experience, working across the stack with technology.
- Research and test new technologies,
- Collaborating with other stakeholders,
- Working with outside sources and APIs,
- Optimizing and maintaining systems,
- Oversee codes, specifications, and processes,
- Participating in recruiting process.
- Draft well designed, testable, effective code by applying best software development practices,
- Build a website layout/user interface by utilizing standard HTML/CSS practices,
- Combine data from different back-end services and databases,
- Collect and improve specifications and specifications based on technical requirements,
- Build and maintain software documentation,
- Be accountable for maintaining, expanding, and scaling a site,
- Stay plugged into developing technologies/industry trends and implement them into operations and projects.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or a similar area,
- Knowledge in web programming,
- Experienced with CSS3, HTML5, SEO, FontAwesome, SASS, Karma/Jasmine,
- Strong knowledge of cross-browser compatibility and client-side performance considerations,
- Experience in Object-Oriented Development,
- Excellent understanding of how web applications work including safety, session management, and best development practices,
- Familiarity with Search Engine Optimization method,
- Proactive problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving abilities
- Solid organizational skills,
- Capability to work and thrive in a fast-paced atmosphere, learn quickly, and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and energetic weekly team bonding events
Post the Job Now