- Through strategic partnerships and collaboration, the Human Resources aka people department recruits develops and retains a high performing and diverse workforce and fosters a healthy, safe, and productive work environment for people in the organization, their families, departments, and the public in order to maximize individual and organizational potential and position the company as an employer of choice,
- The department's mission is to initiate, articulate, make a consensus, and amplify values, norms, culture, and goals within the organization to make one single language.
- Qualified and skilled HR expert whose function is pivotal to any business with a workforce. They’re accountable for controlling each element of the work process which includes orientation, and education of new team members, and also controlling payroll.
- Interview, hire,and train staff members,
- Oversee employee benefit programs,
- Informing employees on needful information,
- Oversee recruitment efforts,
- Oversee HR policies.
- Providing job descriptions, posting vacant positions, and controlling the employment process,
- Orientating new workers and encouraging existing workers,
- Observing employee performance,
- Assuring that all employees are organized and satisfied in their work situation,
- Managing the health and security of all representatives,
- Performing systematic staff development plans,
- Providing counseling on policies and systems,
- Assuring meticulous implementation of payroll and benefits administration,
- Interacting with the team regarding issues affecting their performance,
- Assuring accurate and proper record-keeping of employee information in electronic and digital format.
- Bachelor or master's degree in Human Resources,
- 5+ years of related experience in Human Resources,
- Labor Relations certification – may be advantageous,
- Knowledge of Skills Development Facilitator methods might be advantageous,
- Ability to join in meaningful negotiation and resolution,
- The familiarity of employment law,
- Outstanding communication skills,
- Knowledge of HR functions and the best methods.
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and Energetic weekly team bonding events
Post the Job Now