- To provide result-oriented advertising and marketing activities designed to meet customer needs. To achieve sustainable business growth through market intelligence, creativity, and strategic vision, and to build an organization that attracts, develops, and retains outstanding people.
- To investigate, initiate, implement and expand marketing activities and campaigns in order to influence sales trend
- Leading and Supervising In-store marketing activities
- Day-to-day decision making upon strategies
- Coordinating marketing and sales teams
- Recruiting, training, scheduling, coaching, and managing In-store marketing team
- Analyzing budgets, preparing annual budget plans, scheduling expenditures
- Hire, training and team performance management
- Generating and executing the Trade & BTL Marketing strategy of the Brand to reach assigned business purposes (KPIs)
- Cooperate with the Sales & Marketing team to assure that Trade Marketing & BTL Strategies are followed with marketing goals and sales revenue targets
- Leading Brand communication for BTL activations for various products aligned with corporate Brand strategy
- Brand Visibility and Top of Mind Awareness and Recall for the Brand
- Managing trade marketing actions to assure a suitable approach is in place to reach both brand and customer expectations
- Creating & executing BTL marketing strategies for augmenting the business volume by enhancing brand visibility, top of mind awareness & recall.
- Identifying & ensuring BTL activities (In shop Branding / Shop sign boards / In store Promotions / POSMs etc) are done according to guidelines
- MBA Marketing with 6+ years of experience in handling Sales / Channel / Marketing in FMCG industry in which 2+ years are in Channel Marketing / Trade Marketing / BTL Marketing
- Outstanding understanding of Marketing, Consumer buying behavior & Channel development
- Great competence in BTL advertising marketing as well as a deep understanding of BTL advertising suppliers.
- Strong abilities in organizing and negotiating with the BTL Marketing supplier's chain.
- Energetic, versatile and a productive problem-solver
- A skilled, flexible individual with the ability to multitask, to exercise initiative, and work effectively under pressure, and detailed-oriented person
- Excellent communications skills
- Expertise in MS Office, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and Energetic weekly team bonding events
Post the Job Now