- The finance department plans, organizes, leads, control and monitors the activities of the two programs: accounting and revenue management. Developing and implementing efficient and effective financial policies, planning and reporting systems that assure the company's long-term fiscal health.
- Providing companies with guidance on financial accuracy, internal controls, and administrative compliance. Review and revise operating practices, and financial and risk management processes of the company.
- Risk Analysis Management
- Oversee internal audit policies and procedures
- Recognize and evaluate areas of significant business risk.
- Perform the most reliable audit and business practices in line with applicable internal audit statements.
- Control resources and audit assignments.
- Recognize and decrease all business and financial risks through efficient implementation and monitoring of controls.
- Promote, execute, and maintain internal audit methods and procedures in accordance with local and global best practices.
- Collect and implement the yearly Internal Audit plan.
- Conduct ad hoc investigations into identified or reported risks.
- Manage risk-based audits covering operational and financial processes.
- Overall guidance of yearly planned audits.
- Diploma in Internal Auditing, Financial Accounting, or Financial Management.
- Minimum of 3 years of work experience in an internal audit context.
- 3+ years of Fraud Auditing activity.
- Excellent accounting skills.
- Excellent analytical and great conceptual and problem-solving skills.
- Detail-oriented and multi-tasker.
- Capability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Capability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Great, communication, and IT skills.
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and Energetic weekly team bonding events
Post the Job Now