- Become a part of the bigger picture and get ready to make important contributions to the development of innovative solutions.
- To build a quality and comprehensive error-free technology infrastructure, establish and maintain an effective operational environment with 99.99% run time, and deliver quality, prompt, cost-effective, and reliable technology services to serve the best impossible experience for customers.
- The role is to provide support services required for the effective performance of an organization. The task involves the planning and delivery of technical support services, including troubleshooting, installation, moving and removals. Systems' knowledge to help in response to employee requirements.
- System configs,
- Proposing solutions,
- Consulting purchasable item's specifications.
- Ensuring overall performance and prevent downtime,
- Help Desk tracking,
- Checking IT asset Information accuracy,
- Configuration of telecommunications systems,
- Diagnosing and resolving problems in response to reported incidents (Tickets),
- Investigating and recommending the purchase of tools and technologies to improve responsiveness to the requirement,
- Installations of IT equipment,
- Feedback on problematic trends and patterns,
- Resolve and Maintain problem tracking and resolution databases ensuring accurate records are filed.
- Student or earned a degree in related filed,
- IT help desk, remote desktop, tech support experience,
- Strong knowledge with MAC and PC,
- Professional certification (e.g. CCNS, CISSP, MCSE),
- PBX and/or NEC Phone System experience.
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and energetic weekly team bonding events
Post the Job Now