- To surprise and entertain customers. Ranging from satisfying clients with lifestyles on the go, to a those who want to rid itself of food-related health issues
- Line Cooks will be in control of prepping food and plating meals based on a restaurant’s menu specifications. Also referred to as a Prep Cook, they’re given a certain spot in the line, like the grill or maybe veggie prep station. Responsibilities comprise cooking food and maintaining sanitation requirements.
- Oversee the preparation station and the kitchen
- Monitoring inventory and supplies
- Checking relevant regulations and standards
- Assure the preparation station and the kitchen is Set and stocked.
- Provide simple elements of each dish on the menu by chopping vegetables, cutting meat, and preparing sauces.
- Make sure of proper health and safety standards in food preparation and storage areas.
- Assets inventory and supplies.
- Cook food items with the help of the kitchen staff.
- High school degree or equivalent.
- Diploma in Culinary Arts or relevant area.
- 4+ years’ experience in a similar position.
- In-depth knowledge of restaurant best practices and cooking techniques.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Multi-tasking and organized person.
- Great team-worker.
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and Energetic weekly team bonding events
Post the Job Now