- To provide result-oriented advertising and marketing activities designed to meet customer needs. To achieve sustainable business growth through market intelligence, creativity, and strategic vision, and to build an organization that attracts, develops, and retains outstanding people.
- To help figure out an available organization’s position to properly market their services and products. You will research competitors as well as the advertising techniques of theirs, and study and collect consumer info.
- Oversee work plan that satisfies requirements
- Using external resources
- Department budget Management
- Checking systems security
- Monitor as well as forecast marketing as well as sales trends.
- Help in the improvement of marketing plans.
- Do research on certain market conditions.
- Analyze consumer preferences to establish the likelihood of sales of a service or product.
- Analyze prices, techniques of distribution and advertising.
- Measure the effectiveness of advertising programs and approaches.
- Devise and evaluate techniques for data collection.
- Gather information on consumers, market conditions and competitors.
- Pick statistical software to analyze as well as interpret data.
- Maintain stringent confidentiality of very sensitive information.
- Simplify complex data to a user-friendly format like graphs, other visual aids and charts.
- Prepare and present reports to management and clients.
- Bachelor’s degree in Market Research or even associated is important.
- 2 years of experience in analysis and market research.
- Analytical thinker with good theoretical and investigation proficiencies.
- Capability to comprehend as well as interpret competitor strategies and consumer behavior.
- Comprehensive knowledge of marketing programs and approaches.
- Capability to collect a lot of information and turn it into substantial analysis.
- Strong organizational skills and detail oriented.
- Ability to work under stress & meet stringent deadlines.
- Strong proficiency for math, business research tools and web analytics.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to simplify complex info into an user-friendly format.
- Experienced in Microsoft Office, statistical packages and databases.
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and Energetic weekly team bonding events
Post the Job Now