- The mission involve selecting and using the best media possible to communicate the ad message to the ultimate consumers. It can also fail, as a wrong selection will result in the failure of the advertised product. Preparation of media plans for its clients. Media scheduling.
- Communications experts who are creating and integrating a number of media channels for targeted content in communication and advertisement. Finally, You will research, compose, proofread, and edit all content, and plan and execute all media and ad campaigns.
- Cooperating with outside agencies, art services, printers, etc.
- Building relationships with media houses.
- Identify opportunities for the press to face growing problems.
- Develop content for broadcasting, printing and online distribution channels.
- Negotiate to close profitable deals with media outlets.
- Ensure key messages align with vitally important business strategies.
- Serve as media and formal spokesperson for the company.
- Facilitating briefings and press conferences.
- Scan media marketplace to keep updated on the latest trends in the media.
- Monitor and report on results of all campaigns.
- Create and manage the social media profile and presence of the organisation.
- Foster additional projects to support launches of new products.
- Establish long-term media partnerships.
- Properly control the advertising expenditure of the company.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Media or equivalent.
- 3 Years of professional experience as Media Coordinator or associated field.
- Specialist in strategic marketing and advertising promotions across various media outlets.
- Profound awareness of SEO, online traffic analytics and best practices in social media.
- Established experience creating successful media campaigns.
- Expert in developing adequate content on broadcast, print, and social media.
- Organize interviews and press conferences.
- Ability to cultivate long-term media partnerships.
- Strong conceptual and research skills of a critical thinker.
- Natural leader who demonstrates good decision-making and respect for information.
- Capability to work and meet deadlines under pressure.
- Working autonomously and as a team.
- Excellent competencies in interpersonal, verbal, and writing.
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and energetic weekly team bonding events
Post the Job Now