- Our mission is to ensure the complete satisfaction and well-being of our clients, manufacturing high-performance cosmetics and promoting innovation, maximum efficiency, competitiveness and social responsibility. We aim to be recognized by always trying to reach a compromise between one's beauty and well-being.
- A Mental Health Counselor diagnose as well as treat brain health disorders, dealing with people, families or groups.
- Checking relevant regulations and standards
- Informing clients on needful information
- Keeping clients records
- Oversee treatment plans
- Facilitate session with others, families or groups.
- Refer customers to specialists if needed.
- Develop treatment program dependent on each client’s needs.
- Monitor client improvement throughout treatment.
- A Master’s Degree in Psychology.
- Prior experience in psychotherapy.
- Great social skills.
- Empathy for customers.
- Confidentiality with customer info.
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and energetic weekly team bonding events
Post the Job Now