- Become a part of the bigger picture and get ready to make important contributions to the development of innovative solutions.
- To build a quality and comprehensive error-free technology infrastructure, establish and maintain an effective operational environment with 99.99% run time, and deliver quality, prompt, cost-effective, and reliable technology services to serve the best impossible experience for customers.
- The role is to design and implement the future IT Infrastructure strategy and organization ensure available and performing IT infrastructure during migration phase Organize the transition and transformation phases, allowing smooth handover to global operations to ensure goals of transformation are achieved Secure high availability during integration
- Testing, troubleshooting, and modifying information systems so that they operate effectively
- Oversee security network
- Using new software and hardware
- Provides helpdesk support for ESI HQ and client-side employees
- Maintain local equipment (printers, desktop PCs, etc)
- Responsible for Asset Management
- Assist with Microsoft SharePoint administration and management
- Assist management of IPA network infrastructure
- Design network infrastructure for new spaces and new sites.
- Assist with design and implement system changes to maintain security and usability posture.
- Managing security configuration posture, to include system and application patches
- Responsible for assisting with authorization and accreditation (A&A) of the IPA network, complying with the customer ICD503 process.
- Maintain Active Directory (create and delete users as well as managing control groups) and firewall rules
- Imaging new system devices
- Tier 1 A/V support
- Install, troubleshoot, maintain all phones at ESI
- Insider threat auditing
- Review audit logs to identify system issues and trends
- Data transfer to the IPA system as needed
- Provide support to business development proposals as needed
- Assist with strategic plans for future technical management and configuration
- Holds TS/SCI w/CI Poly
- Holds Security+ Certification to be a minimum IATII compliant (or higher, or hiring contingent upon obtaining within 6 months of hire)
- Experience performing Windows Server Administration (AD, DNS, DCHP, etc.), patch management in a secure environment and implementing Sharepoint Servers
- Working knowledge of Information Assurance and Security Accreditation processes
- Experience with network hardware configuration at the beginner to intermediate level
- Has made contributions to or led RMF or ICD503 certification efforts
- Experience with SCCM - ground-up installation plus package creation and distribution
- Tier I A/V support
- Experience managing a classified IT environment
- Experience with enterprise vulnerability tools (EVSS, HBSS, EITA)
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and energetic weekly team bonding events
Post the Job Now