- The mission of the PR Department is to improve and preserve the company's reputation for excellence. Developing and executing clear, regular, and engaging strategies to enhance the public understanding of the business, its researchers, and its value to society.
- Create texts like accounts, short stories, blog posts, memorandums, and novels. Writers might move independently or even as part of a group.
- Collaborating with other stakeholders
- Day-to-day decision making upon strategies
- Crafting texts which are well-researched and original.
- Adhering to stipulated editorial guidelines.
- To tailor your writing style to meet up with the requirements of the market of yours.
- Proofreading the assignments to correct errors prior to submission.
- Submitting completed tasks in the requisite paper format.
- Storing copies of your respective completed tasks.
- Liaising with staff in some other departments to make certain that the content of yours attracts maximum audience engagement.
- Pitching brand new content suggestions that further the company’s goals.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Communication Studies, or perhaps related field.
- Proven writing as well as research experience, ideally in a comparable role.
- Innovative expertise in all the Microsoft Office applications.
- Attentive to detail.
- Ability to utilize little supervision.
- Capacity to focus on several writing projects simultaneously.
- Ability to customize your writing style to fit the target market.
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and Energetic weekly team bonding events
Post the Job Now