- The primary functions of an operations department include the design and management of products, services and processes. In addition, the operations department evaluates and allocates resources to effectively deliver products and services. Management of supply chains is also an essential function of an operations department.
- To set and implement KPIs and performance management, supplying the management team with relevant and timely information and facts on the health of the functions. This position will manage the process and rhythm of the activities such as Weekly Reviews, goal setting, and tracking lead-time and mechanisms, as well as solving day to day problems.
- Leading and Supervising Operations Team
- Select, negotiate, and evaluate suppliers and vendors..
- Update and evaluate metrics to assess performance and implement enhancements.
- Develop, implement, and review operational policies and procedures.
- Control and monitoring team performance/KPIs
- Defining reward and incentive plan
- Identify plans and Oversee the execution
- Drive strategic planning with the executive team to align on product & go-to-market strategy
- Set objectives and run performance management regularly
- Lead execution of strategic cross-functional company initiatives (new market entry, new channel development, customer experience improvement, make or buy decisions, etc.)
- Drive our corporate development strategy
- Support management in the day-to-day execution
- Act as facilitator or firefighter when required
- Bachelor's degree in business, operation or related area, MBA is a plus
- 6+ years of work experience in Operation management, Strategy Consulting or equivalent
- The strong analytical and data-driven approach toward decision-making process using (Excel, SQL, PBI)
- Strong understanding and structure quickly complex issues
- Capable of digest, combine and perform high-level strategic perspectives with operational common sense
- Proactive, organized, focused, and ability to ruthlessly prioritize with a strong sense of accountability and ownership
- You have the ability to build relationships with stakeholders
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and Energetic weekly team bonding events
Post the Job Now