- The primary functions of the Trades and Services department include the design and management of products, services and processes. In addition, the operations department evaluates and allocates resources to effectively deliver products and services. Management of supply chains is also an essential function of an operations department.
- Walk dogs based on the approved schedule by dog owners. You should get dogs from their places and deliver them after the scheduled walks.
- Monitoring an understanding of animal behavior
- Creating training regimes
- Educating others about animals, their behavior, training, and environment
- Checking relevant regulations and standards
- Walking various dogs in different weather situations.
- Managing consultations with new customers and completing customer information forms.
- Daily recording information defining which dogs were walked, the duration of the walks, and if there were any particular or unusual notes.
- Safely moving dogs to and from their homes.
- Picking up and disposing of pet waste.
- Assuring that dogs have clean water and food as needed.
- Taking all required precautions to assure that the dogs and those around them are protected.
- Providing periodic updates to customers, which covers sharing photos, videos, and locations.
- A high school degree or GED.
- Legitimate driver’s license.
- Clear driving record.
- Experience of working with dogs.
- understanding of positive reinforcement education.
- Knowledge of dog behavior.
- Convenient to walk dogs during peak walking times.
- Capability to walk for a long duration and time.
- Reliable, accurate, and honest.
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and energetic weekly team bonding events
Post the Job Now