- Our mission is to ensure the complete satisfaction and well-being of our clients, manufacturing high-performance cosmetics and promoting innovation, maximum efficiency, competitiveness and social responsibility. We aim to be recognized by always trying to reach a compromise between one's beauty and well-being.
- The role of a Physical Therapist is to offer massage, considered action instruction along with other methods to assist illness and people's injuries, recover movement, reduce pain, get them healthier and more flexible, in their daily tasks.
- Checking relevant regulations and standards
- Checking quality of materials
- Informing customers on needful information
- Keeping customer records
- Oversee treatment plans
- Consulting with individuals to learn about the physical condition of theirs.
- Interpreting and assessing patient evaluations and test results.
- Developing treatment plans working with a multitude of treatment techniques.
- Creating personalized fitness oriented health care plans for patients.
- Administering medically prescribed actual physical therapy treatments to alleviate discomfort and boost mobility.
- Advising patients on exercising methods.
- Advising patients and the families of theirs about in home treatment options.
- Offering educational info regarding injury prevention, ways and ergonomics to promote actual physical health.
- Consulting and collaborating with some other medical professionals.
- Documenting patient treatment history.
- Complying with rules, procedures, and regulations.
- A master's degree in Physical Therapy from an approved academic institution.
- Passed the National Physical Therapist Examination (NPTE).
- Compliant with state regulatory requirement.
- A valid license to apply actual physical therapy.
- Great interpersonal communication skills.
- Attentive and compassionate to detail.
- Possess up-to-date understanding of therapy practices.
- Ability to resolve problems by themselves.
- Great analytical and logical thinking.
- Ability to manage individuals with personalities that are different.
- Ability to write correspondence and reports in an experienced level.
- Ability to use a PC as well as software proficiently.
- Drive to constantly learn brand new treatment techniques.
- Conclusion of an American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) accredited residency plan.
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and energetic weekly team bonding events
Post the Job Now