- The primary functions of an operations department include the design and management of products, services and processes. In addition, the operations department evaluates and allocates resources to effectively deliver products and services. Management of supply chains is also an essential function of an operations department.
- Design, establish and maintain pipe systems and supports as well as water-powered and pneumatic equipment. Securing pipes to walls and fittings and usually takes long periods in warm and confined locations.
- Checking relevant regulations and standards
- Checking quality of materials
- Calibrating and troubleshooting equipment
- Reading blueprints and planning pipe systems and associated equipment installations.
- Utilizing a mixture of accessories to modify pipes to specifications.
- Examining the workplace, clearing obstacles, and providing materials and tools.
- Measuring and marking pipes for cutting and threading.
- Assembling and welding pipe components and systems.
- Secure pipes to walls and fixtures with brackets, clamps, and welding tools.
- Repairing and maintaining pipe systems, supports, and relevant material.
- Clearing pipe systems of obstructions and testing their functionality.
- Complying with relevant codes and regulatory measures.
- High school diploma/GED or equivalent.
- Meet state licensure necessities.
- Experience as a Pipe Fitter.
- Outstanding mechanical and troubleshooting abilities.
- Detail-oriented and ability to prioritize and maintain strong
- Excellent communication and managerial skills.
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and Energetic weekly team bonding events
Post the Job Now