- The mission of the PR Department is to improve and preserve the company's reputation for excellence. Developing and executing clear, regular, and engaging strategies to enhance the public understanding of the business, its researchers, and its value to society.
- The role is in charge of designing and executing the PR and media policy of an company, building its image and ensuring positive media coverage. From finance to fashion, from education to charities, PR managers work in every sector.
- Leading and Supervising PR Team
- Day-to-day decision making upon strategies
- Coordinate all public relations activities
- Manage media inquiries and interview requests
- Hire, training and team performance management
- Develop a communications marketing plan that includes strategy , goals, budget and tactics.
- Develop strategy for media relations, seeking high-level placements in print , broadcast, and online media;
- Direct social media team to engage audiences across both new and traditional media.
- Taking advantage of existing media connections and developing new ties within company and industry media.
- Create press release content, byline articles and keynote presentations.
- Monitor, analyze and share PR results quarterly.
- Ongoing assessment of partnership opportunities, sponsorships, and advertising.
- Create partnerships with opinion leaders to raise awareness in the industry.
- Maintain a keen understanding of industry trends affecting customers and make appropriate recommendations.
- concerning their communication strategy.
- Established work experience needed in public relations
- Design and execution of successful public relations campaigns at both local and national level
- Good ties with local and national media outlets and with industry
- Experience in acting as a spokesperson for the company; comfort and competence in broadcast and print media interviews
- Exceptional competencies in writing and editing
- Good social media experience including blogs , Facebook , Twitter and more.
- Experience in event planning
- BA / MA Graduate in Marketing, Advertisement, Communications or a similar field.
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and Energetic weekly team bonding events
Post the Job Now