- To build an effective long-term relationship with the customers and perform sets of sales activities to help the organization run effectively, efficiently, and in support of business strategies and objectives.
- The role is key to deliver sales presentations and product demonstrations, to develop detailed installations or system integration plans To ensure customers get the innovative, relevant, interoperable solutions they need.
- Developing and implementing an effective sales strategy
- Collaborating with other stakeholders
- Identifying customers needs and requirements
- Analyze and design technology solutions, and provide technical expertise in support of Presales activities
- Assists with the development of the technical aspects of sales campaigns based on Storage solutions.
- Assists with solution configuration by leveraging technical expertise and other resources
- Participates in qualifying sales opportunities in the terms of customer technical requirements, competition, decision-making process and funding
- Supports analysis of customer’s business objectives. Gathers information from customers that enable the Presales team to devise a proposed solution.
- To held technical conferences and present new solutions
- Bachelor's degree in electronic, Mechanic or computer science
- 5+ years of professional experience in the sales engineering department
- Passion for technology and sales, ability to learn technologies, products, and Services and align these products and services to customer needs
- Drive for results and to achieve sales targets
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and used to teamwork.
- Excellent English literacy is mandatory
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and Energetic weekly team bonding events
Post the Job Now