- Defining The Big "Why" and "What"
- Creation and definition of products/service, liaising closely with Innovation and Engineering departments to turn technology into Product
- The role is to define the "Why" and the "What" in product. You will work on the problems worths to solve and what features should be built to solve the problems.
- Leading and Supervising Product Team
- Day-to-day decision making upon strategies
- Hire, training and team performance management
- Developing PRM strategies
- Acting as a product evangelist and representing the company at public events.
- Define PRM and feature lists
- Define the problem that need to be solved in the market,
- Make deliverable ready to ship to market,
- Make a good connection and feedback loop with customer,
- Building great products that fulfill customers' needs,
- Have communication and make connection between different stakeholders and teams.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business administration, computer science, or engineering,
- 5+ years of Product Management in a high growth tech startup
- 3+ of years of leading product department
- Strong Knowledge of database
- Updated your knowledge on new technologies and trends.
- Solid knowledge of agile frameworks such as Scrum, Kanban, and etc,
- Experienced working with project management tools, like Trello, Atlassian, and Microsoft project and etc.
- Proficiency in programing language such as python, PHP or JS is a plus
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and energetic weekly team bonding events
Post the Job Now